There are many things that you will try to help your smile look its best. You may be thinking about over-the-counter whitening agents or even seeing if Invisalign in Patchogue, NY is suitable for you. Dr. Debra Oreste of Sunset Dental Care has worked with patients for a long time. If you have questions about wearing Invisalign at night or just general inquiries, she can help answer those questions. Here is some basic information about Invisalign that she will want you to know about.
Information and Care about Invisalign
Invisalign in Patchogue, NY, is an innovative way to help straighten teeth without the need for hefty gear. You will find that caring for each set is not as life-changing as you may think. Some of the things that you will want to do include:
- To eat the foods that you enjoy.
- You can play all the favorite games and sports you have played since before Invisalign.
- You will need to continue to take care of your teeth by brushing every day.
- There is no need to worry about the brackets as they are the same color as your teeth.
- You will need to remove the liners before eating and drinking.
- 20 to 22 hours per day is the best time frame to wear the liners.
- Teenagers will have markers indicating how much they wear them.
- Liners are worn for two-week periods, then switched with a new set.
- Pressure is associated with each new set and should be expected.
- You can wear the liners at night without having to worry about them coming off.
- Clean your liners every day and let them dry between sessions.
If you are thinking of getting a set of Invisalign in Patchogue, NY, you will want to speak with Dr. Oreste with Sunset Dental Care. She can help get you started with your own set of liners. Please call us today at (631) 475-6444 for more information.